Re: [RML] Fw: Re Chris Drew

Frex (frex at macrae.com.au)
Sat, 02 Aug 1997 13:27:05 +1000

At 05:50 PM 8/1/97 -0600, Roy wrote:
>Well Chris may have been a pain to Andrew and Alan once well ok a few times
>but I do miss his replies and BS.
>
>Can a member pray to the higher powers of the list and request they find in
>their kindness and forgiveness to subscribe him? He is hopeless sometimes
>and probably cant do it on his own. :-)

Did he want to be resubscribed? I'm happy to help out an old hand like
Chris, despite what I think of him personally, if this is what he wants.

Regards, Andrew
Frex the Castor Dragon aka Andrew Boyd - frex at macrae.com.au
All other things, to their destruction draw,
Only our love hath no decay;
This, no tomorrow hath, nor yesterday,
Running it never runs from us away,
But truly keeps its first, last, everlasting day. (paraphrased from John Donne)