RE: SPAMLIST Revisited...

peter.unmack at ASU.Edu
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 07:27:54 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 22 Aug 1996, Andrew Boyd wrote:

> Well, Dr Bruce, between messages to the list and private email the voting
> seems to be going about 50/50 so far - if it keep up this way I think we'll
> go to the Spamlist for jokes etc... 'cos I have some beauties that I'd like
> to relate but won't post to the list ;)

It amazes me what a bunch of old farts we have around the world. Fun and
humour are two suggested ways to live a long and enjoyable life. I hope
that all of you who voted against have a very boring short life. :-)
And I thought it was only Americans who lacked a sense of humour! Can't
the conservatives find their delete buttons......

Tootles

Peter Unmack