Re: roger

Andrew Boyd (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Fri, 09 Aug 1996 01:19:13 +1000

At 01:12 AM 8/8/96 GMT, Cary wrote:
>On Thu, 08 Aug 1996 09:50:13 +1000, Andrew Boyd <andrew at pcug.org.au>
>wrote:
>>
>>Chris - have you tried sourcing fish through the RSG guys? This may be a
>>lot cheaper, and the fish will not have travelled quite so far.
>
>Hi Andrew,
>Of predominant interest are the fish this dealer brought in that are
>not in RSG member hands yet. Unfortunately after contacting him today
>and asking a few more questions, I discovered he's disposing of all
>the females and only selling males. For those other American folks
>that saw his ad in FAMA, don't bother unless you want only males with
>minimum quantities to purchase.

Well, to put it politely, gosh darnit, that must be annoying. Why do they
*do* that, except for mindless greed? I'm glad that the commercial aquarium
industry in Oz seems to take a more responsible view than this...

Regards, Andrew Boyd
Andrew Boyd - andrew at pcug.org.au - http://www.pcug.org.au/~andrew
"A running man may cut 4000 throats in a single night" - Klingon Proverb