AW: [RML] weekend conventions

Harro Hieronimus (harro.hieronimus at t-online.de)
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:49:07 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_0108_01C53F4D.40733190

Hi Gary,

=20

you don=92t know the prices from Germany to US! More than a couple of cups
of coffee!

=20

Regards Harro

=20

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Gary Lange [rainbowfish4u2 at yahoo.com]=20
Gesendet: Montag, 11. April 2005 19:52
An: r_m_l at yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: [RML] weekend conventions

=20

One less six pack a week, one less coffee a day or a couple of Aquabids
every other week or combo of all three will get ya enough money to make
the trip next year! The fact that it's in a bigger city should mean you
can get a better fare. The best time to pick up a good fare for
March/April meetings is ~ Jan 7th, right after everyone has come back
from the Christmas holidays. Instead of a christmas fund start your
"Jersey fund" now. They didn't announce any speakers but just the fact
that they know when and where the next show is going to be is a big step
forward. The Tedstr (colletti) I'm sure will let you know
allaboutityaknow.=20=20

=20

cheers,

=20

gary

Julie Zeppieri <bowluvr at hotmail.com> wrote:

Yeah, Gary, just twist that knife a LITTLE bit more would ya. Twist.
Twist.=20
Twist.

;-P

Julie <><

------=_NextPart_000_0108_01C53F4D.40733190

Hi Gary,

you don’t know the prices from Germany to US! More than a couple of cups of coffee!

Regards Harro

[...]

Do you Yahoo!?

------=_NextPart_000_0108_01C53F4D.40733190--