AMPHIBIAN & REPTILE CONSERVATION

Craig Lee Hassapakis (arcon at cougarnet.byu.edu)
Sat, 31 Aug 1996 21:41 -0600 (MDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 14:06:07 -0600 (MDT)
From: arc at yvax.byu.edu
To: gmfellers at ucdavis.edu
Subject: AMPHIBIAN & REPTILE CONSERVATION

The first issue of AMPHIBIAN & REPTILE CONSERVATION - The International
Journal Devoted to the Worldwide Preservation and Management of Amphibian
and Reptilian Diversity is at the printers being printed!

Our NEW email address is now: ARC at byu.edu

Donot use the old address (ARC at yvax.byu.edu). The old address will only
continue to work through Saturday, August 31, 1996 until midnight. After
that time all messages addressed to ARC at yvax.byu.edu will get bounced
back to you undelivered. Please make a note of this important change.

Everyone who has contacted me by email and postal mail requesting
information about ARC, information packages (all the needed information is
now in the first issue i.e. Writer's Guidelines), subscription inquiries,
etc. will soon be receiving their requests. I thank everyone for their
sometimes long patience. Any changes in contact information such as
address changes should be emailed to me directly at: ARC at byu.edu
as soon as possible so you recieve your requested information.

A web site is being set up soon to faciliate information inquiries and let
individuals view the first issue. This information will be announced on
several mailing lists such as HERP-L, Amphibian Decline-L, etc.

Again, I thank you all for your support and patience.

Sincerely,

Craig Hassapakis
Editor and publisher
AMPHIBIAN & REPTILE CONSERVATION